Update added by user Jun 14
I have included receipts for atleast 4-5 orders I will also include my receipts for the facials and chemical peels I've had to do.
Original review posted by user Jun 14
I've been using bare minerals mineral powder for years now.I've never been the type to get severe acne however a year or two into using bare minerals o began getting cystic pimples on my face that have cost me hundreds of dollars to heal, I had no idea that it was the foundation.
I've had to do chemical peels to remove the scars left from these cysts, facials and dermatologist visits who ruled out hormones, the foods I eat and any other factors.
I never thought it could be bare minerals because they advertise "natural" ingredients and it made my face feel like I was not wearing any makeup. Well, once again I have another cyst on my face and I decided to research every product I use. When I read about the ingredients used in bare minerals , one main one in particular called Bismuth Oxychloride which clogs pores and is known to cause cystic acne. I also saw many angry complaints online with other users of this product who had the same reaction that I did.
I am very upset and disappointed. I trusted this brand with my skin and it just ruined it completely. I will no longer be using bare mineral products and I want my money back. I don't know how but I've always purchased bare mineral products from authorized retailers such as Ulta.
I've spent countless of dollars on healing my skin AND the product itself which just ruined my skin.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- "I purchased the Garnier "Blow Dry Perfector" kit that claims to keep your hair sleek and easier to blow-dry for up to 7 washes. Here's just the tip of..."
- "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "took my RCA Tablet model:RCA6077W2 to Walmart., showed them the condition of it as it had popped open in my hand!!! and the lady at the customer service said..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."