Update added by user Jun 14
I have included receipts for atleast 4-5 orders I will also include my receipts for the facials and chemical peels I've had to do.
Original review posted by user Jun 14
I've been using bare minerals mineral powder for years now.I've never been the type to get severe acne however a year or two into using bare minerals o began getting cystic pimples on my face that have cost me hundreds of dollars to heal, I had no idea that it was the foundation.
I've had to do chemical peels to remove the scars left from these cysts, facials and dermatologist visits who ruled out hormones, the foods I eat and any other factors.
I never thought it could be bare minerals because they advertise "natural" ingredients and it made my face feel like I was not wearing any makeup. Well, once again I have another cyst on my face and I decided to research every product I use. When I read about the ingredients used in bare minerals , one main one in particular called Bismuth Oxychloride which clogs pores and is known to cause cystic acne. I also saw many angry complaints online with other users of this product who had the same reaction that I did.
I am very upset and disappointed. I trusted this brand with my skin and it just ruined it completely. I will no longer be using bare mineral products and I want my money back. I don't know how but I've always purchased bare mineral products from authorized retailers such as Ulta.
I've spent countless of dollars on healing my skin AND the product itself which just ruined my skin.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- "Was at yiur location at Christian mall on Wednesday and 1 of your assistance used a lip liner on my daughter dannia pommer that was not new and my daughter's..."
- "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..."
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "took my RCA Tablet model:RCA6077W2 to Walmart., showed them the condition of it as it had popped open in my hand!!! and the lady at the customer service said..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."