2.7
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 14, 2016

I have included receipts for atleast 4-5 orders I will also include my receipts for the facials and chemical peels I've had to do.

Original review posted by user Jun 14, 2016

I've been using bare minerals mineral powder for years now.I've never been the type to get severe acne however a year or two into using bare minerals o began getting cystic pimples on my face that have cost me hundreds of dollars to heal, I had no idea that it was the foundation.

I've had to do chemical peels to remove the scars left from these cysts, facials and dermatologist visits who ruled out hormones, the foods I eat and any other factors.

I never thought it could be bare minerals because they advertise "natural" ingredients and it made my face feel like I was not wearing any makeup. Well, once again I have another cyst on my face and I decided to research every product I use. When I read about the ingredients used in bare minerals , one main one in particular called Bismuth Oxychloride which clogs pores and is known to cause cystic acne. I also saw many angry complaints online with other users of this product who had the same reaction that I did.

I am very upset and disappointed. I trusted this brand with my skin and it just ruined it completely. I will no longer be using bare mineral products and I want my money back. I don't know how but I've always purchased bare mineral products from authorized retailers such as Ulta.

I've spent countless of dollars on healing my skin AND the product itself which just ruined my skin.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of bare minerals foundation from Bare Minerals and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bare Minerals to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bare Minerals for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bare Minerals?

Comments