i HAD A RECENT EXPERIENCE WITH BARE MINERALS IN KID OF THE SAME WAY AS THE OTHERS ON THIS WEB SITE BUT MIND WAS REALLY UNBEARABLE TO SAY THE LEAST I APPLIED FOR A WALMART MASTERCARD AND IN THE PROCESS WAS GIVEN $100.00 WORTH OF FREE MERCHANDISE AND ALL I HAD TO PAY WAS THE SHIPPING AND HANDLING OF 8.95 PUT WHEN I LOOKED AT MY BANK STATEMENT I WAS CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL 35.00 FOR THE MEMBERSHIP IF I WANTED TO KEEP THE MERCHANDISE OR SENT IT BACK AND NOT GET CHARGE THE 35.00 WHAT ABOUT THE 8.95 I HAD ALREADY PAID OUT TO THE COMPANY FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING THEY TOLD ME THEY NEVER HEARD OF THAT SCHEME BEFORE AND I WAS COMMITTING A CRIME IF I WAS GOING TO KEEP THERE MERCHANDISE AND KEEP IT WITH OUT PAYING FOR IT SO I CALLED MY BANK AND FILED A FRAUDULENT CHARGE ON THEM AND WE WILL SEE WHERE IT WILL GO FROM THERE AND IT SO HAPPENS MY BANK AGREES WITH ME AND BECAUSE I HAD THE PRESENT OF MIND TO COPPY OF THE AGREEMENT I HAVE THE PROOF THAT THEY ARE LYING THRU THERE TEETH WHAT A *** COMPANY THEY THINK THEY KNOW EVERYTHING AND THEN SOMEONE ELSE THAT KNOWS ABOUT RETAIL AND HOW IT WORK TELLS THEM THAT THERE WRONG THE GET AN ATTITUDE THAT'S WHAT REALLY BUGS THE *** OUT OF ME THEY TRIED TO GET AWAY WITH THIS NOT WITH THIS GIRL THEY DIDN'T I KNOW HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS TO BAD FOR THEN AND GOOD FOR ME HAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON THEM

MUD ALL OVER THERE FACES FOR THIS OPS SCREWED WITH THE WRONG GIRL GOT MY DRIFT NOWMINERAL ELEMENTS SIGNED IN HEAVEN RIGHT

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Bare Minerals. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $44 and wants Bare Minerals to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bare Minerals bare minerals cosmetics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bare Minerals?

Comments